GET FREE SHIPPING WHEN YOU SPEND £100 OR MORE!
Arcadia Cigars The Lanes Limited is the registered company that trades as Arcadia Cigars. Arcadia Cigars The Lanes Limited is the controller and processor responsible for your personal data (collectively referred to as "the Company", "we", "our", or "us" for short).
This policy applies to information collected by us, or provided by you, when you visit our website www.arcadiacigarsthelanes.com (the "Website"). The purpose of this policy is to assist you in making informed decisions when using our website.
For the purpose of applicable data protection legislation, including but not limited to the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (the "GDPR"), our main establishment is based in London, UK. We will always comply with the GDPR when dealing with your personal data. Further details on the GDPR can be found at the website for the Information Commissioner (www.ico.gov.uk). For the purposes of the GDPR, we will be the "controller" of all personal data we hold about you.
Full Name of Legal Entity: Arcadia Cigars The Lanes Limited
Registered Company Number: 14164741
Data Privacy Manager Contact: Mr. Deniz Kiziloz
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal Address: 6 Bond Street, BN1 1RD
Telephone Number: 01273 779606
In the unlikely event that you may wish to make a complaint, please contact our Data Privacy Manager in the first instance. You also have a right to complain to the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO), the UK's supervising authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). However, we would welcome the opportunity to try to assist you first.
What Information Do We Collect?
Depending on the relevant circumstances, we may collect some or all of the information listed below to help us with this:
- Identity data: name, username, or similar identifier, title.
- Contact data: billing address, delivery address, email address, and telephone numbers.
- Financial data: bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction data: information about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Profile data: username, password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, and feedback.
- Usage data: information about how you use our website, products, and services.
- Marketing and communications data: your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
- We do not collect any special categories of personal data, such as race, ethnicity, sexual identity, political opinions, biometric data, etc.
How We Use Your Personal Data
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
1. Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
2. Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
3. Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Why Do We Collect Your Personal Data?
We collect, use, and disclose your personal data for several reasons, including:
1. To ensure that we can respond to any order enquiries or queries and contact you if required or if you request us to do so.
2. For storing your details (and updating them when necessary) on our database, so that we can contact you in relation to email news alerts or respond to any query you have asked us to answer.
3. To administer our website for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, or research.
4. To ensure the effective operation of software and IT services used by us (including disaster recovery).
5. For other reasons with your consent.
Purposes for Which We Will Use Your Personal Data:
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we consider that we need to use it for another reason and provided that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and explain the legal basis which permits us to do so.
Sharing Information with Third Parties:
- We may share your information with our third-party service providers for the purposes of operating and maintaining our business, our website, and for processing payments and orders.
- We may also disclose your information to third parties where we are required to do so by law or where it is necessary for the purpose of or in connection with legal proceedings or in order to exercise or defend legal rights.
What Are Cookies?
A cookie is a very small text document, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit a website, that site's computer asks your computer for permission to store this file in a part of your hard drive specifically designated for cookies. You can set your browser to refuse some or all browser cookies or to alert you when websites access or set cookies. If you refuse or disable cookies, some parts of our website may become inaccessible or not function properly.
Protecting Your Information:
We have appropriate security procedures in place to protect your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorised way, disclosed, or altered. We restrict personnel access to your personal data to employees, agents, or third-party businesses on a need-to-know basis. They process your personal data in accordance with our instructions and are subject to confidentiality. We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected breach of your personal data, and we will notify you and any applicable regulator of any such breach.
- Access to your information: You have the right to receive a copy of information we hold about you by emailing us at email@example.com or by writing to us at Arcadia Cigars The Lanes Limited, 6 Bond Street, BN1 1RD Brighton. We will try to respond to all reasonable requests within one month.
- You have the right to request correction or erasure of your personal data or to object to us processing or to restrict our processing of your personal data. You may withdraw consent to us processing your personal data at any time. If you withdraw consent, we may not be able to provide certain services or products to you. We will advise you at the relevant time if this is the case.